Sunday 26 February 2012

Robert Crosland's South American Odyssey Part 8


The historical centre of Quito
It should be pretty clear that I had an unforgettable experience in Ecuador due to the fun and supportive teaching environment, the outstanding diversity of the country and the sheer beauty of Cuenca, which I was proud to refer to as my home for a year. Nonetheless, an English teacher considering making the move to Ecuador needs to consider the downsides. Low rates of pay can be an issue for some English teachers in Cuenca, so I would recommend that anyone thinking of teaching English there brings a reasonable amount of savings ($2000 perhaps). This would ensure a higher standard of living in Cuenca, and the possibility to travel extensively around Ecuador. I hope you enjoyed reading about my experiences, and if you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Robert Crosland (robc_89@hotmail.co.uk)

1 comment:

  1. it is too good from other post really appreciate all recmond all readers comments on post

    eco 365 final exam


    http://eco372finalexam.weebly.com/eco-365-final-exam.html

    0524

    ReplyDelete